'Medinilla’ Designer Folding Umbrella
The intricate floral detail in our Medinilla umbrella is brought to life in a wash of cool steely blues and the faintest hint of blush pink for warmth. It has a leafy border that frames the print. Perfect to lighten a rainy day or protect you from the sun in the warmer months.
- Open diameter 98cm
- Handle Length 23cm
- Open Length 55cm
- Fabric 100% polyester
- UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) rating of 45 – provides excellent protection from UV radiation
- Handle 100% polypropylene
- Aluminium shaft and frame with fiberglass and metal
- Protective case
Medinilla is an artwork inspired by the French Post-Impressionist painter Henri Rousseau and Japanese botanical artist Azumo Makoto.
“Flowers will show unique expressions that they do not display in everyday life.” Azuma Makoto
If for whatever reason you are unsatisfied with your order, you can return your order for a refund or an exchange provided the returns are shipped back to our warehouse within 14 working days from the day after the package was delivered to you. If you are outside the UK provided you give us written notice (via e-mail) of your cancellation within 14 days from the day after you receive your order you will be given a refund or exchange.
Providing the following conditions have been fulfilled:
- The item(s) must be returned in the original condition.
- The item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, and unused.
- The item(s) must be returned in the original packaging they were sent in, including complete with garment tags still intact. Items that have been returned without the tag or seal will not be accepted.
Free global shipping on all orders over the value of £40 GBP